When Apple released iOS 5, some change they made to it made most of the previous instructions on the Internet to allow one to print from these devices to Windows non-AirPrint printers no longer work.
Wow. So the database fell over and I never had the time to fix it.
I fixed it today. Sorry to anyone who may have been inconvenienced. wp_options table was broken.
I have acquired a Commodore 64. No, an old one. A breadbox. Complete with a whole bunch of stuff, software, printers, accessories, etc.. I might add it to the computer museum page at some point, but I just don’t really have the attention span to do that. It works, kinda. Power supply is wonky. Going to build a custom supply out of two wall warts and some determination, then we’ll see how well it works.
About the museum: Now that I’m at the new place, I have much more room for equipment, and because it’s in the basement on a concrete floor I can acquire much heavier stuff without worrying about the house collapsing.
I’ve cleaned up the computer room/museum, too. Here’s what “clean” looks like. Trust me, it was a nightmare about 5 hours ago.
*Still Alive plays in the background…*
Yeah, still here. Been busy making a move and getting an upgrade to my Internet connection. What was once 8m/.5m is now 12m/1m, with 22m boost at the beginning.
New blog theme. My i7 Theme is cool, but I wanted a change. I’m considering that project done and I’ll get finalized code out there sometime.
I’ll be back round later to make sure the website hasn’t burned down. HA!
I’ve been working a bit with video transcoding and editing lately. It all started when I got an iPad in November. I wanted to watch my Windows 7 Media Center recorded TV Shows on the iPad in a different room. It has since blown up into a part-time hobby.
Here’s basically how it’s evolved: Continue reading